Thank you for your business and support during the 2016-17 Open Enrollment! During that time, we talked to many of you and we thank you, not only for your business, but for your referrals and patience.
In the Open Enrollment period, Phyllis and Tim had 636 appointments, made 431 changes to client policies and added 158 new clients. Needless to say, we have been busy! We are here for you throughout the year and will keep you updated via our newsletter.
Please follow our Facebook Page to get frequent updates on the state of the ACA as it develops as well as articles we recommend.
Our financial planning and investment business is growing. We specialize in creating a comprehensive financial plan for our clients that involves a combination of safe insurance investments (life insurance and annuities) and a retirement system designed to provide clients with a Low Risk/Low Volatility portfolio. Our motto is “Plan and Protect”. As an independent broker, we work with companies that offer retirement plans designed to fit our client’s needs.
TWP Financial is now offering a “Financial Open Enrollment” which is our free analysis service. In an overview meeting we use cutting edge software to analyze your financial picture and help create a comprehensive plan for you and your family. We help address questions such as:
- Can I continue my present standard of living into my retirement years?
- When can I retire without running out of money?
- How can enhancing my social security benefit help my specific situation?
- How could my situation change during challenging economic times?
- How would it affect my family if I die prematurely?
- How would it affect my family if I enter a nursing facility?
- What are the possible solutions if my situation changes?
We highly recommend you come in and take advantage of this face-to-face financial consultation so that you have a clear picture of your financial goals. We are on your team and will work with you every step of the way.
Unlike other banks and investment advisors, our minimum investment is very low. Our fee-based asset management platform consists of a low to moderate risk selection of investment choices to help retirees secure a better retirement, as well as A-rated insurance carriers that have been vetted. We always act in your best interest as your Fiduciary.
To set a time to talk to Tim or Phyllis and receive a free financial overview analysis, please make an appointment by doing one of the following:
1. Email us back and let us know a couple of times that will be good for you.
2. Call us at 424-288-4254 to schedule an appointment.
3. Go to our website here: twpfinancial.com/schedule and schedule an appointment for yourself.
Here’s to Your Health and Financial Well-Being in 2017 and beyond,