1. Peace of Mind and Protection for Your Loved Ones. There is nothing better money can buy other than peace of mind. It is a priceless gem that life makes extremely arduous without. Health Insurance not only offers a financial protection against a health emergency, but it also offers preventative care, access to doctors and networks with help. Health Insurance is not the only part of taking good care of your body but it is a major aspect of the whole pie.
2. Access to quality healthcare. Do you really want to go to County Hospital and wait for six hours to pick up an antibiotic? Use this subsidy calculator to determine if you qualify for a subsidy.
3. Taking Better Care of Yourself by being in touch with your health. Having your health on your mind is key to taking regular care of yourself. With technology developments, Health care providers are now offering apps for your smart phones, fit bit trackers, and many ways to maintain a healthy life.
4. Avoid the penalty and cover yourself at the same time. Health Insurance is now required by law. If you do not have insurance, you can expect to pay the annual fine based on your income. In 2016, the penalty is $695 per person or $2,085 per family of three or more, or 2.5 percent of income, whichever was greater. The IRS will send you a bill. Use this penalty calculator to determine what you will owe: Here.
5. Avoid financial ruin. No, really. One accident with no coverage can land you hundreds and thousands of dollars in debt. It is crazy how expensive it is in our country. Truly crazy. But such is the country we currently live in.
Everyone needs protection. Here at TWP Financial we value helping people with their health insurance because of the importance of being of healthy mind and body. It’s great for us to provide a service that provides people with a peace of mind in the face of the many unknowns of life. Schedule an appointment to sign up for Health Insurance during Open Enrollment today.