Build Your Financial Portfolio: 7 Key Steps
1. In our first meeting we determine your financial needs, wants and risk tolerance.
2. We examine and calculate the actual risk exposure of your top 7-10 investments.
3. Together we determine the percentage of investments you want allocated to 3 investment categories:
- Fixed Assets where you can’t lose your principal but could possibly earn 3-4% per year over the next 5, 10 or 15+ years.
- Low Risk and Low Volatility with Capital Preservation over time, and earning possibly 5-7% per year over the next 5, 10 or 15+ years.
- Moderate Risk portfolio of equities where the portfolio can go to cash or potentially make money even if the stock market is going up or down. The goal of this portfolio is to earn a return of 8-10% over the next 5,10 or 15+ years.
4. We send you weekly updates which include an analysis of the market and also relevant articles to keep you informed and engaged.
5. There is daily management of your investments by the money managers to maximize gain and avoid losses.
6. We regularly monitor your overall plan with at least two meetings per year.
7. We help you make portfolio adjustments as needed with life changes.
Download our Personal Assessment tool to help you get an organized picture of your total finances. Download Here.
Investment advisory services offered through Horter Investment Management, LLC, a SEC-Registered Investment Adviser. Horter Investment Management does not provide legal or tax advice. Investment Adviser Representatives of Horter Investment Management may only conduct business with residents of the states and jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Insurance and annuity products are sold separately through TWP Financial. Securities transactions for Horter Investment Management clients are placed through Trust Company of America, TD Ameritrade, Jefferson National Life Insurance Company, Security Benefit Life Insurance Company and ED&F Man Capital Markets.